From Genesis To Revelation

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moving to a New Place

I am just letting everyone know that I am moving my blog. You will now be able to find me at Proven Path Ministries. I have loved my Blogger... the move is to a personally owned site as I step forward in this ministry and to whatever God has called me to do in each day.

Also, being an approval addict, this new site does not have "followers" or "stats" so it will save me from the heart dropping condemnation I experience when I see no new followers or worse... when I see that I have been "unfollowed". It also will keep me from constantly stopping by the computer just to see if anyone is reading my posts and what countries they are from.

I don't write for the glory of me, but for the glory of God and the building up of His church. I have to be reminded of that constantly... as I catch myself too easily seeking approval and validation from those who are not my Lord and Savior.

Devotional Studies Through The Bible will continue.
Confessions of a Christian Housewife will continue.
Proven Path Ministries will encompass these as well as eventually will make available several Bible studies I have written as I have taught and studied.

I hope you will continue to join me and share in this ministry with me.
I pray that I will be able to continue to encourage you...

Many blessings in Christ to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment